In this tutorial, we will show you how to reset a password to a .ro domain using the site rotld.ro
Before starting this tutorial, we want to inform you that you must have access to the email address that was used for the domain registration in order to begin the procedure for changing the domain password.
1. Go to the website www.rotld.ro and access the menu .Ro Domains > On-line Administration
2. Click Reset Password option.
3. On the next page, fill out the form as follows:
- Domain Name: The name of the domain
- Check the box that you are not a robot
- Click the Continue button
4. After you submit the form you will see a message like this:
An e-mail with the password has been sent to domain right of use owner address. Check this e-mail! firstname.lastname@example.org.
This means that the password was sent to the email address that was used when you registred the domain. That hint also tells you the first and last letter of the email name.
5. Check your email address to find the email from email@example.com with the subject ROTLD | Password reset. In the email you will find a Reset Password button that you must click.
6. After you open the link in the email you will need to choose the new domain password.
7. After the password has been successfully changed, you will receive a confirmation message that the password has been changed.
Once you have reset your password, you can login to the domain administration account by accessing the menu .Ro Domains> On-line Administration.
This is all.