In this small tutorial we will show you how to change the nameserver for a .ro domain using the rotld.ro site
Before starting this tutorial, we want to inform you that you must have access to the email address that was used for the domain registration in order to begin the procedure for changing the nameservers.
1. Go to the website www.rotld.ro and access the menu .Ro Domains > On-line Administration
2. Enter the required data in the form:
- Domain Name: The domain name that you want to change the nameservers
- Password: Domain password - in case you do not have the password you can reset it, see here how to do it.
- Capcha: complete the capcha
- Click the Continue button
3. Once logged in to the domain administration account, go to the Nameservers option
4. Now you need to replace the current nameservers (if any) with the new ones. In case there is no nameserver set you will need to put the ones you received from the hosting provider.
5. When you click the Update button you will get a message like this:
An email was sent ro email address email@example.com containing the confirmation key. Use that key to confirm the pending operation Nameserver Attachement to the Domain!
This message informs you that a confirmation code has been issued for the Domain Name Attachment action and has been sent by email. Access your email and click the Confirm button
6. If all steps have been done correctly you will receive a confirmation message for the domain nameserver change operation:
The update was successful. Please check the updated data!
This is all.